If you want to know something about me, you can read it on my personal website: Robert J. Burrowes
I have included below a video of me being interviewed about the Gulf Peace Team in 1991 and several photos of me involved in nonviolent actions. There are brief explanations of these campaigns on my personal website.
If you want help to understand and apply the nonviolent strategy described here, you are welcome to contact me:
“Robert J. Burrowes” <email@example.com>
Apart from those individuals acknowledged in the text, I would like to sincerely thank Beryl and James Burrowes, Anita McKone, Anahata Giri, Anthony Kelly, Dianna Rivers, Fiona McDonald, Dr. Katharina Bitzker, Kathy Kelly, Kelvin Davies, Rev. Neville Watson, Norm Keegel, Tracy Myal, Charles Johnson and several other unknown individuals for their financial support, photographs, videos, supplying and/or typing case studies, or commenting on the website. Their vital contributions to its presentation are deeply appreciated.
1. We Are Human, We Are Free is a strategy to defeat the attempt by the Global Elite to gain total political, economic, social, physical and spiritual control of the human population and all of Earth’s natural resources through implementation of ‘The Great Reset’ and its related eugenicist, transhumanist and other agendas.
2. The People’s Charter to Create a Nonviolent World is designed to build a worldwide consensus against the use of violence in all contexts.
3. Why Violence? explains why human beings are violent and what we can do about it.
4. The Flame Tree Project to Save Life on Earth is a comprehensive strategy to avert human extinction.
5. Nonviolent Defense/Liberation Strategy explains how to plan and implement a nonviolent strategy to defend against a foreign invading power or a political/military coup, to liberate your country from a dictatorship or a foreign occupation, or to defeat a genocidal assault.
6. Feelings First explains why emotional expression is at the core of our humanity and our life and provides information on how to connect deeply with your living, powerful, emotional self, and help others do the same.
7. Anita McKone contains Anita McKone’s writings on the nonviolent mind and her Songs of Nonviolence.
8. Global Nonviolence Network is a worldwide list of nonviolence organizations.
The video above shows Robert being interviewed about the Gulf Peace Team on 1 February 1991, just hours after the GPT arrived in Amman from Baghdad.
Source of this document: https://nonviolentstrategy.wordpress.com/about/